The GeneTop SPV Kit allows the sweet potato industry to target 5 viruses commonly found in sweet potato:
- Sweet potato chlorotic stunt virus (SPCSV)
- Sweet potato feathery mottle virus (SPFMV)
- Sweet potato latent virus (SPLV),
- sweet potato leaf curl virus (SPLCV)
- sweet potato virus G (SPVG)
can also effectively avoid the virus empty window during ELISA detection. In the case of a missed inspection, the quality of the sweet potato seed potato is controlled to avoid the loss caused by the virus infection.
- The test kit is suitable for various test samples, including sweet potato tissue culture and sweet potato leaves, etc.